SolQu Shorts is the online free short story website owned and run by Solqu Creative.
Here at Solqu Creative we believe passionately in high quality artistic work being made avaliable to the world. We believe completely in helping you to promote your work and get as many people reading and seeing it as possible.
A few months ago we decided to launch this free site. When we did so we wrote our mission statement and here it is:
Solqu Shorts should;
- Always be free to use. People should not be charged to read its content
- Never pay for content but always work in the contributors best interests by promoting and showcasing their work to as large an audience as possible.
- Always promoting work of an extremely high standard. In fact SolQu Shorts should be regarded as a site that pushes standards upwards
- Anyone viewing or coming to SolQu Shorts should have 110% confidence that its content is never compromised, poor quality or of a shoddy standard. We believe in being the best we can possibly be and demand our content be the best there is.
- Build a reputation for quality and value
We love great stories and beautfiul images and hope to fill the site with all those things. But of course any free site can only exist with your help, be you a reader or contributor.
So we do ask that when you view a post you rate it (click on the stars at the top), view a couple more posts, Digg, Delicious, Reddit and StumbledUpon them (because those tools bring a lot of traffic our way if people use them), tell the world about us on your twitter and lastly, and perhaps most important, bug all of your friends via email and Facebook with our link. Tell them to come view us as well. They won’t regret it.
Plus we’d love to hear from you and engage with you. So feel free to contact us using any of the below:
Twitter: Solqu Creative
Facebook: Solqu Creative